Retained Executive Search
There are number of reasons a company may wish to retain the services of a senior appointment specialist agency including, but not limited to; Confidential, strategic replacement of an underperforming employee, Executive position that requires a detailed market search of the very best talent, Critical, yet difficult to fill ranks due to skill shortages.
By constantly mapping senior talent movement across the industries we work in, our thorough processes are guaranteed to deliver the market's best talent. Our Retained Search service is structured as follows:
- Initial client briefing to discuss and gain a deep understanding of the rank, the company, its culture, the strategic goals and the desired outcome.
- Development of a detailed candidate profile.
- Internal debriefing with researchers and senior consultants with relevant market knowledge.
- Generation of a long list of candidates.
- Approach and qualification of candidates to produce a shortlist.
- Reference checks.
- Presentation of shortlist.
- Arrangement of interviews.
- Contract negotiation/mediation.
- Appointment of the successful candidate.
- Extended communication to ensure a positive long term outcome for both parties.